CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Finally She Speaks

My how the time has gotten away. It is hard to believe I have been here for almost 2 months already. School has been this amazing, challenging, exposing, intoxicating, sifting, freeing, transforming experience all rolled into one. And it's only been 2 months!! It's amazing to constantly be a part of a community of 700 students all hungry and pursuing the same goal - to see the face of the One we love and be transformed by His love.

Sorry I haven't written sooner. It has taken me a little longer than I anticipated to transition. I think I forgot that almost everything in my life was changing the day I moved. It's funny ha ha ha, how change seems to trigger every area of insecurity you haven't dealt with and some you didn't know you had. But the freedom gained is so worth every uncomfortable moment!

I will post some stories of things that are happening soon! Thanks for all the prayers and support!

1 comments:

EM said...

Karen, It's so good to hear you speak! I look forward to the stories of the amazing transformations.